Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Question Senator Obama's Ability, Experience, Judgment And Intelligence - Am I A Racist?

One thing is for certain, Senator Obama has sure gotten a free-ride with the media. Even during the darkest days of the campaign with the Reverend Wright Issue, admitted drug use, real estate deal with a member of organized crime, kick-back consulting deal with a government contractor, and Michele Obama's statement about not being proud of America until just recently; Obama's headlines have been extremely generous.

Every time Senator Obama has stumbled the headlines go out of their way to put a great spin on it. And if you question Senator Obama in anyway, you are immediately labeled a racist? Well, guess what, I am not a racist, but I do question Senator Obama's ability to lead, and now I question his judgment and intelligence to make smart decision.

You see, a lot is at stake and whereas Obama keeps telling us that we need to have a discussion with the American people about this or that other thing, I just cannot get past the idea that Senator Obama is the messenger or even able to hold such a discussion. Does this make me a racist? If I told you that Senator Obama has one of, if not the most liberal voting record in the US Senate, would you be surprised? Check it out yourself. I'd certainly like some justification on how Senator Obama achieved this in 2-short years? How is that even possible with the likes of Senator Kennedy, Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi around?

I question Senator Obama's ability, experience, judgment and intelligence - does that make me a Racist? For the record I am not a racist Obama so call off your left radical fringe attack dogs and start answering some questions, without the teleprompter, because this is getting to be a bunch of BS. Quite frankly, I think Senator Obama is a media made man, because he has never done anything that would lead me to believe otherwise. The emperor has no threads!
"Lance Winslow" - Online Blog Content Service. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance Winslow's Bio

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

No comments: